Disclaimer

Warning - Some posts may cause choking, spitting of beverage and /or a severe giggle fit. This advice brought to you by regular reader Louisa.

Wednesday 3 April 2013

C is for...

Cooper's Redemption




The Blurb:

Elizabeth Adams is a Los Angles native who has always dreamed of living in the Rocky Mountains. She loves western movies and riding horses, and dreams of being a heroine in a western film. She gets her chance for real life adventure when her mother disappears from Salt Lick, Colorado, after going there to sell a ranch she inherited.

J.B. Cooper (just Cooper) is under suspicion for killing his neighbor, Henry Harper, over a water dispute. There is no evidence to convict him, but the shadow of doubt hovers around him. He just wants to be left in peace.

Circumstances throw Elizabeth and Cooper together when he tracks rustled cattle to her ranch … and discovers a body in the barn. Once again, he is the suspect in a suspicious death. Elizabeth is convinced Cooper had nothing to do with the murder of her cousin because to her, he’s a true western hero. Together, they search for her mother, clear Cooper’s name and fall in love along the way.

by D’Ann Lindun

Author Bio:

I draw inspiration from the area where I live, Western Colorado, my husband of twenty-nine years and our daughter, Brandi. Composites of our small farm, herd of horses, five Australian shepherds, three ducks and cats of every shape and color often show up in my stories!

Book blurbing my way through the challenge on this blog, and limericking my way through the April A-Z over at The Furry Tale Chronicles. Please drop by!

5 comments:

  1. This looks like a good read! I love anything with a cowboy and a horse in it.I guess I'm like the heroine that way. I used to ride horses in Colorado when I was a punk. Ah, the good old days....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like a nice cowboy too... and love horses too, obviously. Hubby was a punk... would still like to be one, too, I suspect. :D

      Delete
  2. Cowboys and horses make my heart melt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cowboys are featured in some of my fave romances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got my boots on... I'm ready to find a cowboy!

    ReplyDelete