Disclaimer

Warning - Some posts may cause choking, spitting of beverage and /or a severe giggle fit. This advice brought to you by regular reader Louisa.

Tuesday 1 April 2014

ARGH!

My blog has 'procrastination' in the title, my profile has 'procrastinate', 'dither' and 'ramble' in the description, and everyone who knows me even a little bit knows that all of these words are apt when it comes to describing myself. But hey ho, the April A-Z is here once again, and, once again, I have partaken of the crazy juice and signed up for it. So here goes...

A is for ARGH!

That moment I've dreaded arrives,
It's enough to give me the hives.
I'm a nut, to be sure,
But I'll make you endure
These posts made of bunches of fives!*


Me this morning. (Original image)



Note: * Limericks are made up of five lines. Get it?? *shifty*

15 comments:

  1. Excellent! Argghhh is one of my all time fave words. See you around the water cooler...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ALWAYS say 'Argh!!' It's a hazard of my occupation. *snort*

      Delete
  2. Really enjoyed the limerick! And Aaaargh!! can be heard at Chez Quinn on a pretty regular basis, for lots of reasons, including procrastination. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just one of those words, isn't it? Or maybe that should be just one of those 'sounds'...?

      Delete
  3. yup, that was me this evening lol...well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'm feeling the same thing tonight. Maybe I should have 'bah' as my 'B' word LOL!

      Delete
  4. That's exactly how I felt this morning... thank god the day is over

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liking the limerick! We are A-Z Challenge sisters (your blog is next to mine on the sign up list) and I'm really looking forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! And I will make sure to check your blog out, too! Having to condense all my blog visiting to weekends, sadly, what with my pesky day job...

      Delete
  6. Hahaha. I loved it. I am a huge limerick fan. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE limericks! Obviously. *snort* I usually end up doing them for the April A-Z as they're short and sweet, plus fairly easy to compose. Makes my life easier!

      Delete
  7. Argh! is a word I use often, especially if you are a procrastinator. Nice start for the month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! And yes, a procrastinator's favourite phrase is surely 'argh'... when it is not 'maybe later', that is. *snort*

      Delete