Disclaimer

Warning - Some posts may cause choking, spitting of beverage and /or a severe giggle fit. This advice brought to you by regular reader Louisa.

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Glomp

Aaaaccckkk!! Late shift today, and I only just remembered that I needed to post my letter 'G'! I have 12 minutes to come up with a limerick. *dies*

G is for Glomp

When sending an internet cuddle
Take care not to cause any muddle!
Don't offer a romp
Be sure to type *glomp*!
Then you won't bemuse or befuddle!! 



I love to glomp!! Original image.


Just made it! With ONE minute to spare! *wipes brow*

2 comments:

  1. Cool! How clever you are. Best wishes from one procrastinator to another. Mary at Variety, the Spice of Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha!! Thanks! And glad to 'meet' another procrastinator! ;)

      Delete