Disclaimer

Warning - Some posts may cause choking, spitting of beverage and /or a severe giggle fit. This advice brought to you by regular reader Louisa.

Saturday 5 April 2014

Drinking

D  is for Drinking

Work is done so I've had some wine,
Though I somehow neglected to dine
A bit tipsy am I
But I still dropped by
I just hope that this post turns out fine...

Image my own


*** I'm technically a little late in my posting today, but I'm sure that it's still Friday in several parts of the world. I had a 10 hour shift at work today, you see. And... well, and some wine...

3 comments:

  1. Friday and Wine goes hand in hand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! A marriage made in heaven, methinks...

      Delete
  2. Love the blog title and yes to glass on wine ;) I was late on my D post, too and it was because I had enjoyed a bit too much wine. D was for drunk ;). Haha just kidding. Hope you are having a great time with the challenge. I am! :)

    ReplyDelete