Disclaimer

Warning - Some posts may cause choking, spitting of beverage and /or a severe giggle fit. This advice brought to you by regular reader Louisa.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Oh! Wot's occurring?


Oi oi! Tara yer! So I know itz bin like, months since I blogged like, but to be 'onest itz been a funny ol yer so far like, innit? Anyways, I fort I berra try and ger somefink posted like, ovverwize I'm never ever goin to get back on the blogwagon, like innit?

Not much 'as bin 'appenin in the last few months to be 'onest, but that don't mean I can't blog like, do it? I mean, nothing much was 'appening when I first started bloggin last yer, but I still did it, like, didn't I?

Of course, when I started this bloggy fing last October it sorta took a while to ger settled like, but I soon found me feet and by the end ov the first month I was well and truly gettin stuck in. I was really enjoyin meself like, you knoworrimean? Then November came and I was like, ohmigod! I'm bloggin AND NaNoin' this month - duckin 'ell! I 'onestly fort I was screwed - I mean, bluddy 'ell, I'm a duckin nightmare when it comes to writin stuff and stayin on track like, how the 'ell was I goin to keep up wiv bloggin evry day AND write 50,000 words at the same time???

Anyways, me being me, like, I cheated for one ov the weeks and did requests. I asked evryone to leave suggestions for blog topics and I promised to use the first suggestion ov the day for the next day's blog like, innit? It worked a treat, actually, and it was sorta cool becoz I didn't have to worry abou thinkin ov fings to blog about.

Anyways, that's when I first did me Taffing - during the requests week - and I 'ad such a larf doin Taff for you all that I fort I'd do my blog in Taff speak today, like, innit? To be 'onest, I luvs doin the Taffing fing on yer coz ... well.... I dunno why I likes it really, I just do. It's like, I dunno, strange really I suppose, but at the end ov the day I just fink it's lush to blog in Taff speak. Youknowzitmakezsense like, innit?

Of course, I'm like runnin true to form today coz this blog is not really a propa blog, itz just me ramblin as per normal, but hey, I'm not bovvered to be 'onest. I mean, a Taffy ramble is berra than a blank blog any day I say, wouldn't you agree? Then again, maybe I is just deludin meself. Eiver way, I'm not worried coz at the end ov the day, a blog's a blog, like, innit? Issallgood.

I suppose I decided to blog today becoz I is feelin on top ov the world at the moment. For peeps like me who struggles somefink chronic wiv their weight, you will understand why I is like duckin chuffed to beanz at the moment. I have bin trying to lose some major poundage lately like, innit. Anyways, I av now lost 34lbs - which is like, awesome in itself like, but itz not wot made me feel all fizzy. I was sorting threw me cloves earlier like, coz I was lookin for somefink to wear to a family chrissnin on the weekend. I was well ducked off coz the dress I wanted to wear like was too bluddy big. I mean, yeah, it was well wicked that it was too big becoz that means that my weight loss is coming off in inches aswellas poundage, but it meant that I had duck all to wear this Sunday. Wottta nightmare!!

Anyways, I finally found somefink to wear  (a little black skirt - in true Kairdiff Slag fashion - a nice red blouse, and knee high boots - bangin!), but I also realised that I ad to gerrid ov nearly all ov my jeans. Wicked! I've like, dropped TWO sizes! How duckin awesome is that! I is well chuffed like, innit?

Anyways, I'm gonna wrap it up about yer I fink. I mean, there wasn't really a solid subject today, but bin as it's me like, there's nofink new there like, innit? Itz bin quite funny typin this, so I 'ope it amuzes a few of you peeps when you reads it like. If not, then it don't marrer like, coz at the end ov the day, nobody's making you read anyfink you don't want to, so itzuptoyou to be 'onest annallat, innit? Youknowzitmakezsense.

Catch you later, clarts and clits!

(Oh - and much as I wish that the piccie I used was ov me, itz not. But although it aint me like, that IS wot my old jeans look like on me, so I fort it'd do the job nicely like, innit? Sorted.)

5 comments:

  1. You're awesome, Tara! Both fer the bloggy being back up and for the lbs being gone and for the eeny tiny skirt. Though I do wonder a tad why you don't take the opportunity to show off this new slammin' body of yours when you have nothing to wear by wearing, nothing..? ;) (Tami taught me well...)
    (The part Tami didn't get at realizes that wearing nothing might be a bit too over the top, particularly for a Christnening...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tara, I've missed you! This post made me laugh. I hope you are going to blog more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *claps* (which fortunately has nothing to do with HAVING the clap) I loves me some Taffing something fierce!

    And Yay Hurray on the poundage and inchage!!!

    (Mostly I'm just REALLY glad to have you back-you've been missed!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done with the weightloss!! *needs to follow Tartar's example*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mari - ha! I need another 28lbs gone AT LEAST before I consider nudity... and there isn't a perfect weight for nudity in churches. Nope, definitely not happening, that one. *snort*

    Astrea - Aw, thanks for missing me! We have that in common - I've missed me too (if that makes sense). I'm going to try to blog as much as I can, though I think it will be a while before I'm back to blogging every day. I working towards that goal though :)

    Tami - I was thinking of you when I typed this earlier. I knew that if I was going to get any comments at all, it would be from my fellow Taff fan. *glomps*

    Ana - *hugs* sweetie, DON'T follow my example! I can't take credit for all of the weight loss - the first 20lbs was dropped through pure stress. I CAN take credit for the last stone though because I've been really good for the last six weeks. Sensible, in fact, which when it comes to food is not AT ALL like me. I'm determined to keep going. When I put my slinky jeans on earlier for the first time in seven years.... wow, what a feeling. I fairly popped with excitement. I'm still bubbling!

    Thanks for the lovely comments guys! *blows kisses*

    ReplyDelete