Disclaimer

Warning - Some posts may cause choking, spitting of beverage and /or a severe giggle fit. This advice brought to you by regular reader Louisa.

Thursday 10 March 2011

What A Swizz!!!

Remember how I posted a picture every day last month? I have a contract phone, and my monthly subscription includes so many minutes, texts and internet usage. Up until January, I was able to send pictures and it was included in my bill, so when I decided to post a picture every day it wasn't a problem.

However, after having my bill drop through my letterbox this morning, with a whopping extra twelve quid added to it for my picture messaging, I think it's safe to say I won't be posting self-taken images again any time soon. Back to trusty Wikimedia Commons and Public Domain Image sites from now on methinks...

And after almost a week without a real post, that's all you're getting. A moan, no picture, and two and a bit paragraphs.

*is not impressed*

1 comment:

  1. Yikes, that's not a good surprise. Can't blame you for not doing your own pics though. I'm sure you'll find plenty of images to work with though.

    ReplyDelete