Disclaimer

Warning - Some posts may cause choking, spitting of beverage and /or a severe giggle fit. This advice brought to you by regular reader Louisa.

Sunday 5 February 2012

Playpuss




Whenever my daughter brings her toys into the living room, one of the kitties gets involved. I tried my best to capture Belle when she was trying desperately to pull some of my daughter's Polly Pocket dolls from the toy pile, but alas, you'll have to settle for a picture of her standing guard over her hoard instead.

3 comments:

  1. I expect that any attempt to "unburden" Belle of that accumulation of goodies would be met with fangs and claws.

    That'll teach you for having a cat in the house. A dog would be so much friendlier about the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belle's pretty docile actually, and would probably just walk away with a look of disdain. My other kitty would be the one to respond with fangs and claws...

      Delete
  2. My kitty has her own toys and guards them well. She seems to think that it's ok for her to play with the kids stuff but that nobody can touch hers.

    ReplyDelete