Disclaimer

Warning - Some posts may cause choking, spitting of beverage and /or a severe giggle fit. This advice brought to you by regular reader Louisa.

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Another Quick One

Hello! I've been really busy the last month or so with this and that, which is why I haven't been around. I'm sorry for not posting anything new, or getting around to everyone's blogs! I just wanted to pop by and let you know that I'm still alive, and working on a new post too. :) In the meantime, here's a picture of my nine year old, who brought home a bunch of stuff from school yesterday, including a copy of the pose she did for her 'Hollywood' school project a few months ago.

The smug look is pretty much her permanent expression, by the way...

Of COURSE I'm a star!!

See you soon!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, what a DIVA! Ellie-you're a beauty!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back and what a beautiful daughter you have,

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tami - Diva is the right word. *snort*

    Yvonne - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're still in the land of the living! Love the photo - yep having kids is a bit of a challenge - I used to do the whole "the wind will change and you'll be stuck with that expression for ever" - didn't make any difference. She looks to me like she's assessing ... life... perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a youngster to be a Diva. But she certainly looks the part.
    If she got her chin out of her had, I'd bet she's well on her way to perfecting her insouciance, and her pout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see your still in the land of the living. Love the pic, she looks very thoughful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue - She's more likely assessing the best way to manipulate her mother. *snort*

    Rob - She actually perfected her pout around about the age of three. I kid you not.

    Weesa - I think the word you are looking for is 'crafty'. Yup, she's her mother's daughter...

    ReplyDelete