Disclaimer

Warning - Some posts may cause choking, spitting of beverage and /or a severe giggle fit. This advice brought to you by regular reader Louisa.

Monday 8 April 2013

G is for...

The Garnet Dagger






The Blurb:

Forbidden to cross the Elvin barrier into human lands, Brock cannot sate his curiosity. Cursed by a vampyre bite that forces him to feed on the life-essence of others, he is unable to touch another without taking their life. Chained by prophesy, he must find a witch, pierce her heart, and draw her blood for his cure.

Celeste must escape the monks who have held her prisoner for years. Her magic has been kept dormant by her captors. An ancient powerful Warloc craves her powers. If he succeeds in devouring her magic, she and the world will die.

When Brock falls in love with Celeste before realizing her demise is his cure, will love triumph over his desire to be healed? Will he risk everything to save her from a Warloc, an oath breaker, who also wants her dead?

by Andrea R. Cooper

Author Bio:

Andrea R. Cooper grew-up creating characters and never stopped. She lives in Houston and when not writing stories, she likes to dance when no one is watching. Follow her on Twitter @AndreaRCooper and visit her website.

Book blurbing my way through the challenge on here, and limericking my way through the A-Z over at The Furry Tale Chronicles. Please stop by!

5 comments:

  1. Why are the bad guys always trying to end the world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for blogging about my book. It was exciting as a debut author to see my novel published. Also I'm stopping by for the A - Z challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juliet- hello, thanks for stopping by! And thanks for the award nomination at my other blog - I'll be sure to check your blog out!

    Weesa - they wouldn't be bad guys if they weren't trying to end the world - they'd be GOOOD guys, and that would make the story uninteresting. *snort* I loves me some bad guys anyway... *shifty*

    Andrea - you're more than welcome! It's just a general blurb, nothing fancy, but I figure any extra exposure is good promo, and I like spreading the love! (By the way, I REALLY want to read this one - I LOVE these types of characters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Alex! No, that's not my book (though I'd love to take credit as it sounds so awesome!). I'm book blurbing all the way through April for OTHER authors - but saving April 29th for *my* book as that's the day it releases. :D

      Delete