Disclaimer

Warning - Some posts may cause choking, spitting of beverage and /or a severe giggle fit. This advice brought to you by regular reader Louisa.

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Ooh Er

It's cold, damp and foggy here in the Diff today, and I have about ten minutes before I have to leave for a work thingy, so this post is even shorter than ever, but a short post is better than no post, right? Don't want to miss a day seeing as I am doing quite well so far this month...

Anywho, on my walk to the Post Office this morning (during which visibility was very poor), I walked past several road signs. Now, me being me (someone who never fails to miss an innuendo opportunity), I couldn't resist taking a shot of one of these signs, particularly as I always have a Giggle Moment whenever I see them.



*shifty*

4 comments:

  1. Too funny! I guess they couldn't find a better description. And yes a short post is better than no post, keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *snort* Very nice. In the US that would say bumps and not be nearly as amusing. Though there is a sign not far from here that gets stolen a lot... exit 69 for Big Beaver.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing well? You sure are, and with a laugh included.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weesa - I'm pretty sure the person who decided to use 'humps' knew EXACTLY what they were doing actually. *snort*

    Tami - I really, REALLY want a sign like that near me!

    Sue - I'm crossing my fingers that I'll complete the month. It's been fine so far, but I'm bound to lose inspiration at some point. If that happens, I'll have to resort to some nefarious scheme or something...

    ReplyDelete