Disclaimer

Warning - Some posts may cause choking, spitting of beverage and /or a severe giggle fit. This advice brought to you by regular reader Louisa.

Monday 14 February 2011

Post and Run

Yup, it's a case of sending a picture message, opening my email, saving to desktop and uploading to Blogger. Absolutely no interesting photo opportunities today, so the picture that I took this morning for emergencies such as these is being used much sooner than I hoped. Ah well.

Anywho...


Wherever Big Puss goes, Little Puss follows. I guess the double temptation of heat from the radiator and heat from the sun-warmed windows was too much to resist.

And yup, they were fighting about two minutes after I took this.

3 comments:

  1. Well at least you know they can agree on something sometimes. Lucky the sill is wide enough for them to lay on. My kitty has a 3 story tower thingy right at the window. She loves to lay in the sun and it also gives her a nice view of the birds in the feeder outside. She spends a lot of time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most cats would choose that spot! I know I would, if there were one my size...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weesa - Yeah, I think window seats are a favourite for most cats, especially when the sun is shining. My older cat chirps whenever she sees any birds outside. :)

    Tami - Yeah, if I could squeeze my butt on the window AND be comfortable, I'd probably sit there too.

    ReplyDelete