Disclaimer

Warning - Some posts may cause choking, spitting of beverage and /or a severe giggle fit. This advice brought to you by regular reader Louisa.

Friday 25 February 2011

Here's One I Made Earlier

Or rather, here's one I took earlier. A picture, that is. I completely forgot to take a picture today what with one thing and another, but I don't want to fail on my Post A Picture Every Day In February thingy, so I am recycling a photo I took last year. *nods*

I took this when me and the daughter were waiting for a bus one Sunday afternoon. I had been busy that day - I'd worked my 6-2 shift, gone home and cleaned the house, bathed the daughter and got us both ready for a trip to the local pub. It was karaoke, and we were meeting daddy. The daughter was bubbling because she couldn't wait to grab the mike and sing Taylor Swift and Keisha songs, and I was looking forward to my pint of Guinness after a hard day's slog.

One of the few pictures of myself that I like, but the memory is even better.

3 comments:

  1. I <3 this photo, even if it is not from Phebruary ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I don't remember there being a rule that you take the pictures this month. Love the pic, funny how the memories are often better than the iamge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's true, I din't make any rules, did I? *laughs*

    But yes, the memory is even better than the picture, despite my liking of it.

    ReplyDelete